Saturday, January 24, 2009

Franklin jockstrap



Submission from a bear with a strong jock liking. His latest love - a Franklin - certianly looks good in it. He writes:I feel it has a modern look for jockstraps that is not overly flashy and is a nice practical jock. I don't have a cup for it but want one since the franklin cups are bigger than other cups. The other jock pics I have are Duke jocks which I like as well, but they tend to break down faster either that or I am just rough on my straps. I love wearing jocks because it really is a man garment, empowers what makes us men. They make me feel the athlete I am as well as the male that I am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bud,I want to lick the ball sweat and loose pubes out of your smelly Franklin Strap.

Lawrence said...

Woof! What a stud, the pic sitting in the chair is amazing. He just oozes masculine sensuality. I found your blog looking for pics of Roger Cook, I also love the Dad on American Choppers, Paul Teutel Sr. I love to see young men with full beards, but you never see young men with the kind of big mustache that Paul Sr. has...too bad. KEEP UP THE GREAT BLOG!